Are you looking for Computer Studies JAMB Syllabus to prepare for the forthcoming exam?
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Computer Studies is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. The objectives of the syllabus are designed to test candidates’ understanding, knowledge, and acquisition of:
Candidates should be able to:
- Relate each generation with its characteristic feature.
– First, Second, Third, Fourth to the current generation.
- Describe each generation under the following:
– Year of Development
– Basic components/Type of Technology
– Speed of operation
– Storage Capacity/Component
iii. Explain the differences in the classification JAMB expo of computing systems by size (micro, mini, mainframe, and super)
- Differentiate among the various types of modern computer systems in respect of sizes and basic components, data and usage